What We Learned at Paleyfest 2013
The "Once Upon a Time" cast and crew assembled at the Saban Theater in Hollywood on Sunday afternoon, March 3, 2013 for the annual Paleyfest. As usual, the creators, Adam Horowitz and Ed Kitsis, dropped some bombshells and tidbits abouut where the series is headed over the next few months.
These are only general hints that were dropped, you'll have to watch the episodes themselves for more!
- Despite talk of re-casting the Mad Hatter part played by Sebastian Stan, they said there are "no plans" to do so
- Snow White will show a darker side
- The Huntsman returns in the 17 episode of Season Two, "Welcome to Storybrooke," which will look at the origins of the town thirty years ago
- Belle's alter ego, Lacey, will be the subject of an upcoming episode
- The Two-part season finale will be called "Second Star to the Right" and "And Straight on 'til Morning," phrases from "Peter Pan"
- Rumpelstiltskin has a decision to make about his son that may prove to be his undoing in some sense in episode 22
- Emma, Hook and Bae may be about to form a love triangle
- The Evil Queen will be back "but in a different way," according to Lana Parrilla
- Hook will return "in a fun way"
- August will return
- Hook and Bae have some kind of connection